cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Form fields are cut randomly

Hi

I'm creating custom form app based on sharepoint list. I have noticed that my form fields ,"acting" randomly with their position in app. I think screenshots will explain situation the best:

1. This is part of my custom form when I run it from sharepoint in browser: 

formsharepointt.png

2. This is a part of the same form when I run it in microsoft teams (some fields on grey, green and blue zone are "cutted")

formteams.png

Sometimes it works fine, sometimes wrong in both. Sometimes It works fine in one, and after refresh, it again "cut" fields. I see no rule in it. I also tried to run it on diffrent browsers, and the same error SOMETIMES occured

Do you know why it happens? Any help will be appreciated 

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ok, can you try making the height 

nameOfControl.y + nameOfControl.height + 10

where nameOfControl is the lowest control in the box

If you could please test that and let me know if it helped

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
iAm_ManCat
Super User
Super User

Have you tried changing the height of the datacard manually for those items?

It looks like its trying to use autoheight but then not working correctly

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

Anonymous
Not applicable

I manually entered height of datacards.

I checked it again just now, and also all labels, datacardsvalue etc inside datacard have static height without any formulas. 

Ok, can you try making the height 

nameOfControl.y + nameOfControl.height + 10

where nameOfControl is the lowest control in the box

If you could please test that and let me know if it helped

@iAm_ManCat

Thanks!
Sancho Harker, MVP

Anonymous
Not applicable

@iAm_ManCat  It works for now, thank you very much, I really appreciate your help

But as I said error occured randomly before, so I will test it for 1-2 days and after that time I will give an update ( hope it will be accepting answer as solution 😉 

You're welcome, happy to help, I too come across these kinds of errors sometimes so it's good to share when I can Cat Very Happy

@iAm_ManCat

Thanks!
Sancho Harker, MVP

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,017)