I want a simple offline app, without flow that:
1) asks for name
2) asks for company name
3) asks what place do they visit A or B
4) displays a document from *.pdf or *.docx with current date added on top (I've chosen these formats for simple swap in case of update by external people in firm - if there is a better solution please let me know)
5) that document is signed by someone via pen input - and after that someone confirms it, it's stored with signature in following format: <name_from_step1>_<firm_name_from_step2>_<current_date>.pdf on local drive.
6) a counter is displayed at the bottom that shows how many visitors are in place A and B - when someone leaves they tap on the number and then a list wiht all added forms is beeing shown where he can be uncheck.
Please share Your thoughts how can this be achieved, maybe there is something already out there that does this ? or maybe PowerApps is too much and can be done even easier ? (Android is the platform, on which this will be used)
I wanted to also point these things :
1) PDF and Word don't look like are supported that much - I see only options to import an excel sheet or music/image etc.
2) I thought about using SharePoint as data source and data storage - but PDFviewer dose not like it that way from what I experienced (or without flow usage).
*To moderators* Please let me know what is the reason for disabling my thread before You do it!
I responded on your other post here, can you please close the other one.
There are 6 questions there which are fairly unrelated - the short answer is that 1-3 and possibly 6 could be done offline but certainly not 4-5 (which require connectors and PDF and Word are certainly possible). This forum can help you with code corrections if you have difficulties.
I need additional guidance.
I have the PDFViewer (called PdfViewer4) and Button (called "Button_Viewer") on the same page - and I gave the following code on the button:
PowerAppsbutton.Set( stPDFName, ThisItem.PartCode ); Set( ViewPDF, PDFView.Run( stSite, Concatenate( "/", stFolder, First( Split( stPDFName, "." ) ).Result, ".pdf" ) ) )
And created the Power Automate Flow (screen in attach), and added it to the "Button_Viewer". Still I can't figure it out how to make it work.
In PDFViewer properties I've set "ViewPDF.pdf" in "Document".
In "OnStart" of the "App" the following code is added:
Set( stSite, "https://xxxxxx.sharepoint.com/sites/xxxx4" ); Set( stFolder, "Fxxxxxxe/General/" )
I've tried also with "/Fxxxxxxe/General/"
Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.
Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.