cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper V
Helper V

FormNew.Item issue

The message below pops up on all forms that i start using with "Customize Form".  Haven't had any issues until now.  I looked at the help and I don't really know how to fix from that.  I'm wondering if this is what is causing the issue I'm currently having with a few new dropdowns I added. Do i need to change it to something else?

If i create a NEW item, it wont save the item unless I empty the 3 choices.

If i try to modify a list item and choose something from those dropdowns, it deletes all of the changes and wont save.

If(IsBlank(SharePointIntegration.Selected) || IsEmpty(SharePointIntegration.Selected),First([@QAEngCorrectiveActions]),SharePointIntegration.Selected)

.error.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Helper V
Helper V

I found a reply from another question here and updated to SharePointIntegration.Selected

I then also deleted the columns, recreated and then re-added and everything is now working.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Helper V
Helper V

I found a reply from another question here and updated to SharePointIntegration.Selected

I then also deleted the columns, recreated and then re-added and everything is now working.

View solution in original post

Super User III
Super User III

Hi @DCNehs ,

This is a design oversight by Microsoft - firstly change that Item code to 

SharePointIntegration.Selected

and see if the issue resolves itself.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (84,740)