cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper IV
Helper IV

Formatting SharePoint html tag but keep Access Report format?

Hi all -

I have an Access database connected to SharePoint. I have a few fields with rich text in Access that display with HTML tags in SharePoint. I still am using both since I currently need to export to PDF.

Is there anyway to keep the Access report format and have the SharePoint column display similar formatting (i.e. without the whitespace)? 

I tried changing the html tags but then that changed the formatting in the Access database.

Bunly11_0-1601959868715.png

Thanks!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Helper III
Helper III

@Bunly11 ,

You may need to remove <ul> and </ul> from the HTML Tags from this. I think hopefully it will solve your issue. 

Do let us know what will happen. If this help then please like the post and marked the response as a solution. 

Thanks

Ash

View solution in original post

Hi @ashwnaidv100 

I finally had time to play around and removing the <ul> and </ul> just removed all the bullets (i tried that before).

I found after additional google searching adding: <ul style= "padding-left: 1em; margin: 0;"> worked.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Helper III
Helper III

@Bunly11 ,

You may need to remove <ul> and </ul> from the HTML Tags from this. I think hopefully it will solve your issue. 

Do let us know what will happen. If this help then please like the post and marked the response as a solution. 

Thanks

Ash

Hi @ashwnaidv100 

I finally had time to play around and removing the <ul> and </ul> just removed all the bullets (i tried that before).

I found after additional google searching adding: <ul style= "padding-left: 1em; margin: 0;"> worked.

Thanks!

Glad it worked even with a bit of tweaks.

Thanks for letting us know. Have a great day !

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (91,120)