Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scobie
Advocate II
Advocate II

Formatting a Listbox

Hello all,

Am I able to Format the values in a Listbox? For example, can I have a table that contains three columns and for each value in the listbox concatanate each value to display as the whole row instead of one column?

I think this might be easier to do with a gallery but is this possible with a listbox control?

Thanks for your help,

Scobie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dinusc
Microsoft
Microsoft

You should be able to achieve this by using the '"ForAll" formula. For example, joining the "Title" and "Text" columns of a SharePoint list would be"

ListBox1.Items = ForAll(YourSharePointList, {singleColumn: Title & " - " & Text}).singleColumn

You can concatenate as many columns as you want using different separators (" - " in the example above).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
dinusc
Microsoft
Microsoft

You should be able to achieve this by using the '"ForAll" formula. For example, joining the "Title" and "Text" columns of a SharePoint list would be"

ListBox1.Items = ForAll(YourSharePointList, {singleColumn: Title & " - " & Text}).singleColumn

You can concatenate as many columns as you want using different separators (" - " in the example above).

View solution in original post

Hey @dinusc,

Thank you for your help this is what I was looking for.

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,343)