I have a form. Form has a dropdown list due to field being a lookup to "Client" Entity (Client Entity has 2 fields: ClientID, and ClientName. ClientID is the "Title" field)
The displaytext is the ID - how can I change the dropdownlist display text to be "ClientName", instead of the current "ClientID" ?
Solved! Go to Solution.
I have found a work around. But I did expect the Field Groups to work (but they do not, not ANY of my custom entities utilize the Field Groups). I even tried setting every possible Field Group to the same settings hoping that would solve it, it did not.
On the DataCard..., first enable 'edit contols', expand the 'More Options', then set the 'Default' to execute a LookUp on the Source Table. This works, but I would also like the ability to 'SortByColumns'.
LookUp('Opportunity Feature Function', PrimaryId = Text(ThisItem.OpportunityFeatureFunctionId_.PrimaryId, "[$-en-US]0"))
Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.
Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!
Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!
Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!
Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.