I have found a work around. But I did expect the Field Groups to work (but they do not, not ANY of my custom entities utilize the Field Groups). I even tried setting every possible Field Group to the same settings hoping that would solve it, it did not.
On the DataCard..., first enable 'edit contols', expand the 'More Options', then set the 'Default' to execute a LookUp on the Source Table. This works, but I would also like the ability to 'SortByColumns'.
LookUp('Opportunity Feature Function', PrimaryId = Text(ThisItem.OpportunityFeatureFunctionId_.PrimaryId, "[$-en-US]0"))
Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!
Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Check out whats happening in Power Apps
FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!
Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021