I have a form. Form has a dropdown list due to field being a lookup to "Client" Entity (Client Entity has 2 fields: ClientID, and ClientName. ClientID is the "Title" field)
The displaytext is the ID - how can I change the dropdownlist display text to be "ClientName", instead of the current "ClientID" ?
Solved! Go to Solution.
I have found a work around. But I did expect the Field Groups to work (but they do not, not ANY of my custom entities utilize the Field Groups). I even tried setting every possible Field Group to the same settings hoping that would solve it, it did not.
On the DataCard..., first enable 'edit contols', expand the 'More Options', then set the 'Default' to execute a LookUp on the Source Table. This works, but I would also like the ability to 'SortByColumns'.
LookUp('Opportunity Feature Function', PrimaryId = Text(ThisItem.OpportunityFeatureFunctionId_.PrimaryId, "[$-en-US]0"))
Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.
The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.