I have a form. Form has a dropdown list due to field being a lookup to "Client" Entity (Client Entity has 2 fields: ClientID, and ClientName. ClientID is the "Title" field)
The displaytext is the ID - how can I change the dropdownlist display text to be "ClientName", instead of the current "ClientID" ?
Solved! Go to Solution.
I have found a work around. But I did expect the Field Groups to work (but they do not, not ANY of my custom entities utilize the Field Groups). I even tried setting every possible Field Group to the same settings hoping that would solve it, it did not.
On the DataCard..., first enable 'edit contols', expand the 'More Options', then set the 'Default' to execute a LookUp on the Source Table. This works, but I would also like the ability to 'SortByColumns'.
LookUp('Opportunity Feature Function', PrimaryId = Text(ThisItem.OpportunityFeatureFunctionId_.PrimaryId, "[$-en-US]0"))
Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.
Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST
Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.
Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!