cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RD
Frequent Visitor

Forms layout keeps changing

Hello,

We want to start using an powerapp form in our sharepoint environment. Somehow arranging the controls is not possible. I have tried to switch of "snap to collums",  i have switch to classic mode rendering and also made all my controls visible. Some controls the x and y just can't be changed or it wil jump to the end of my form.

is there a best practice how to rearrange controls in a form?

Regards

Robin

1 REPLY 1
RD
Frequent Visitor

i think i have found a workaround.

I had this secanerio where i could not get control c on control x location. Every time i adjusted control c its "position y" value it wil drop down the form. Or when is change the order in my data source it would drom down or mess up other controls.

control a    control b

control x    control d

control c

i have change control c property "width fit" to yes. Then i moved it up so it would appear on the same row as control a and b. Than i adjust control b width again so control c would drop down 1 line and after i can set (or not) width fit to no again. And it wil stay in the correct place.

for now it works fine but i hope i don't have to change the form soon. so if there is anyone who has an other great idea to make the control position work.. please 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,429)