cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RD
Regular Visitor

Forms layout keeps changing

Hello,

We want to start using an powerapp form in our sharepoint environment. Somehow arranging the controls is not possible. I have tried to switch of "snap to collums",  i have switch to classic mode rendering and also made all my controls visible. Some controls the x and y just can't be changed or it wil jump to the end of my form.

is there a best practice how to rearrange controls in a form?

Regards

Robin

1 REPLY 1
RD
Regular Visitor

Re: Forms layout keeps changing

i think i have found a workaround.

I had this secanerio where i could not get control c on control x location. Every time i adjusted control c its "position y" value it wil drop down the form. Or when is change the order in my data source it would drom down or mess up other controls.

control a    control b

control x    control d

control c

i have change control c property "width fit" to yes. Then i moved it up so it would appear on the same row as control a and b. Than i adjust control b width again so control c would drop down 1 line and after i can set (or not) width fit to no again. And it wil stay in the correct place.

for now it works fine but i hope i don't have to change the form soon. so if there is anyone who has an other great idea to make the control position work.. please 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

‘Better Together’ T-Shirt Contest – Winner Announced!

‘Better Together’ T-Shirt Contest – Winner Announced!

And the winner is...

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Features releasing from April 2020 through September 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,801)