cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WilkinsLuke6
Frequent Visitor

Forms suddenly disconnected from data and visibility messed up

Hey guys, I have recently been working on an app for my workplace which I have spent the last 2-3 months on. I presented it yesterday and all was fine but suddenly today, all my forms are asking me to "Connect to data" and the visibility of everything is on and squished. I have no idea why this has happened, my list has not been altered in any way!

It is worth me saying that the other screens which pick up things from the same list seem to be fine, but suddenly all of my forms are messed up...

I do not want to display too much of my app but here is a screenshot of how it looks now:

WilkinsLuke6_1-1614267367224.png

Compared to how it is published and restored to:

WilkinsLuke6_2-1614267452338.png

Please feel free to ask questions, I really need this fixed!!

5 REPLIES 5
timl
Super User
Super User

Hi @WilkinsLuke6 

There is an ongoing issue that is causing this problem. I've reported it and hopefully, it'll be fixed soon.

That's good to hear, hopefully they address this sooner rather than later!

For the time being, should I just leave my app and not mess around with anything?

timl
Super User
Super User

Hi @WilkinsLuke6 

Yes, I think it's probably best to not mess around with anything for the time being.

I've been copied into some of the emails from Microsoft. There's a whole bunch of people working on this issue at the moment.

Okay that's great news, thanks for the responses!

timl
Super User
Super User

Just an update on this. After I reported this issue, @chass cc'd me on various emails. There was a big team effort to resolve this problem quickly.

Later, @CWesener  reported the problem has been fixed in production. They are investigating the cause of the problem, with the aim of avoiding a repetition of this again in the future.

Therefore, thanks very much Chuck, Clay, and all of the Power Apps team for fixing/mitigating this problem quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (4,298)