Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Serviced2000
Helper III
Helper III

Formula Stopped Working

Hi Everyone,

I have a formula in a canvas app that has completely stopped working overnight on Wednesday with no changes from me (which is weird I know). The formula is : 

Text(First(SortByColumns(Filter(ThisItem.'Placement Approvals', Subject = "Approval (Finance Team Approval)"), "createdon", Descending)).'Date Created', "dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm")

This was working perfectly until yesterday but now shows nothing in the label it is connected to at first it was only in the Canvas Studio (the published app worked fine), but I made a change and republished the app and now it doesn't work in either location. I can't see any issues on the Power Apps Admin Center so I'm super confused as to why this has stopped. None of my permissions on the data have changed either. 

Is anyone else experiencing this or have I missed something?

1 REPLY 1
BCLS776
Super User
Super User

There have been a few reports of a Power Apps update causing difficulties for some apps. Launch a support ticket to let Microsoft know.

Bryan

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Help the community help more users by choosing to "Accept as Solution" if this post met your needs. If you liked the post and want to show some appreciation, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Power Apps Community Call Jan. 2022 768x460.png

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, January 19th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,530)