Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phh
Helper IV
Helper IV

Formula error

Hi all,
Is there anyone who can explain to me how to remove that error. Or does it not matter?

See the picture

- phh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @phh ,

Please take a few minutes to read through this blog of mine on Delegation and also the linked article on using With().

You might then tell me which option is suitable for your needs.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
WarrenBelz
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @phh ,

Sum() is not Delegable, so if you have more items in your list than your Delegation limit (500 but can be increased to 2,000), you will not get a complete result.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Hi @WarrenBelz,

Is it not possible to make it so it can take some more?
-phh

Hi @phh ,

Please take a few minutes to read through this blog of mine on Delegation and also the linked article on using With().

You might then tell me which option is suitable for your needs.

View solution in original post

Hi @WarrenBelz,

I have read your blog now. 
This feature works, but is really understood that it can take up to 1200?

See the picture
-phh

@phh ,

That particular item was more about getting rid of the warning and was simply an example. You can still sum 1,200 without it (but with a warning) and  can actually take it up to 2,000.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (37,595)