Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
__Bansari
Helper I
Helper I

Formulas in PowerApps

Hey,

I am creating one Canvas App.

Field:- Notify User - user can select multiple user - store data in SQL with semicolon (abc@gmail.com; xyz@gmail.com)

Need to retrieve that field on dashboard and check if current login user email in Notify User List. How can I achieve this ?

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @__Bansari ,

I'm not familiar with using SQL as a datasource, so please use the below as inspiration.

This is a condition that uses the Split() function to create a table of notify users and checks if the current User().Email is in there. It returns a boolean.

User().Email in Split('Notify User',";")

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.
BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @__Bansari 

Did you have any joy finding the solution for your issue? If so, please mark the solution for other users to benefit.

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (4,819)