cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stlouislci
Frequent Visitor

Frequent crashing on the mobile. what should I do?

I have created an app in power apps which imports about 3k,3k,3k records into three collections. There is a photo field. For some reason, it crashes often. Can I get anyone to see what I'm possibly doing wrong.

The size is around 200MB. Does power apps have a limit on cache size? I can give my session id if someone wants to look at it and see what I'm possibly missing? 9k records are too few to cause issues

11 REPLIES 11
AndyPennell
Power Apps
Power Apps

A session id would allow some further investigation, yes please.

4014570b-743a-e1de-9bb3-c9f71617cf84

Does this help?

This session id isnt from a mobile session, its from a web authoring session in Chrome on a Mac. 

Oh yeah. How do I get the mobile session id?

On PowerApps mobile it is on the "Hamburger-menu"/Session details - grab this, and then try to crash the app. Once it crashes, post the session id.

Session ID: c8b02048-5756-c804-6ff2-6884be5d3ded

This session ends with you listing (4?) apps. I dont see anything untoward here.

@AndyPennell wrote:

This session ends with you listing (4?) apps. I dont see anything untoward here.

I don't understand listing(4?) kindly explain what you mean

It happened again.

Session ID: 8b0aeca6-4c06-1664-0da9-2da391776112

It just crashed again. Yes there are 4 Apps but only one session id. The only app I opened was the UD-CIS.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (2,433)