cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jorgepereira
Frequent Visitor

Function similar to Excel INDIRECT

Would you help me?
I am using in the text function of a gallery the value "Gallery1.Selected." & ThisItem.ID and it shows "Gallery1.Selected.0001". I wanted to bring the value of 0001, not the text.
Is there any function for this?
Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Jeff_Thorpe
Super User
Super User

Maybe I am not understanding the question but why wouldn't you use just ThisItem.ID if all you want is the ID to show?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Hi Jeff,
Thank you for helping me!
I need to bring the value of "Gallery1.Selected.0001", but I'm in another gallery.
I also tried using Lookup, but when I say that the column is "ThisItem.ID", it does not bring the value but the ID.
Please see the attachments as an example:
LookUp (Emp_Training, Position_ID = Gallery1.Selected.Position_ID, T0001) ---> OK
LookUp (Emp_Training, Position_ID = Gallery1.Selected.Position_ID, ThisItem.ID) ---> ID Value - Not Ok

LongMin
Regular Visitor

Hi, 

Do you manage to find the solution for this question?

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,112)