cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Learnfromyou
Level 8

GCC ONLY - Run command failed to Flow. - Connection not configured for this service.

I am on GCC. I created a very simple app Run command to trigger the flow.... I get "Connection not configured for this service."

The EXACT simple run command works perfectly fine in Commerical. Is this another limitation in Gov Cloud?

Also note* in GCC, only the owner of this app in PowerApps and the owner of the flow works fine, but if other users using the published link with co-owner for powerapps, flow, sharepoint list... It will fail.  Again, in Commerical, everyone works perfectly fine.

RunCommand1.JPGRunCommand2.JPG

10 REPLIES 10
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: GCC ONLY - Run command failed to Flow. - Connection not configured for this service.

Hi @Learnfromyou ,

Based on the issue that you mentioned, I think there is something wrong with the flow connection you added within your app.

Please consider modify your app, then remove the flow conection from your app, and re-add a new one, then try your 'FlowName'.Run(...) formula agian, check if the issue is solved.

The user @

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Learnfromyou
Level 8

Re: GCC ONLY - Run command failed to Flow. - Connection not configured for this service.

Hi @v-xida-msft , i tried what you suggested. Deleted the flow connection and re-add that flow and used the flowname.run command again. Issue still exist. =(

todurant
Level: Powered On

I'm getting this error as well or I should say my users are. Flows that run automatically its not a problem but any flow that I have that gets triggered in Powerapps get this error. I can execute it just fine but not them. They have permissions to the flow, the sharepoint list, and the app but they still get the error. I'm ready to nuke this whole process. If we can't get this to work then there is no point in having these licenses.

Highlighted
Learnfromyou
Level 8

Yup. Issue still exists with no resolution.

todurant

I'm not sure if you have gotten a fix already but I was able to get one after working with a Microsoft tech. Basically if it gcc it seems you have to add the user as an owner of the flow not just a user. Once I did that I was able to use the Powerapps based trigger. Hope this helps.

Learnfromyou
Level 8

didnt test that in regards to change the flow to owner for my end users. So if we have 3000+ end users to use this powerapps with flow, we need to add them all as owners to this flow? 

todurant

Believe I'm in the same boat we have 1000s of user and I'm using this in an HR form, where I am using flow to generate signatures. But we could not find another solution. I've tried every configuration I can think of but nothing else worked but this. I assume Microsoft is going to have to fix this because it is not the way it works in the normal client; sorry. If you find another way please let me know.

Learnfromyou
Level 8

Actually, I’m the developer for both PowerApps and Flow. So I’m the owner for both. Only the original creator (me) works and when I added other users to owner, still doesn’t. I have already cleared cache
todurant

I know this is going to sound crazy but if you make any changes to the flow you have to remove it from the side data panel when you click Action > Flows and then readd it. I also was unable to paste in pre-existing code I had to manually retype it. Hopefully that will work for you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,451)