cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Galleries: outlines around items

Please see the attached. I have a horizontal gallery in a vertically scrolling canvas. When building the app, I'd like to be able to freely scroll up and down to access/edit items. But the dotted line prevents the gallery from extending >885 pixels!

The actual gallery height is far taller, to accomodate the desired amount of items (7800 pixels within a canvas height, for this individual page, of 8000, to accomodate the gallery)

This means I can't drag and drop labels to desired positions. As a workaround, I'm specifying their Y value instead in the sidebar but this is incredibly time consuming. Is there a way to remove/edit the dotted line? It has no identifier on the left hand dropdown sidebar (clicking 'gallery8', the default gallery name, simply highlights this bar, so it's not an individual asset whose properties I can specify).

I have also tried altering the height value of this item, but it keeps reverting back to 885 pixels.

Can anyone assist?

2 REPLIES 2
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

By "vertically scrolling canvas", did you mean that you added the screen using this option?

Capture.JPG

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-monli-msft yes-that's correct.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,749)