cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TedBabcock
Advocate II
Advocate II

Galleries snapping to top row

Sorry if I missed this topic elsewhere. I had this problem begin today, in an app that has been working fine for three years. Suddenly, all scrolling galleries were snapping to the top after I scrolled down. It did not happen in any other app, and nothing significant changed in this one.

First I tried toggling on the Show Navigation, and the galleries stayed where the navigation arrows put them, but scrolling with the bar or with the mouse wheel had them snap back to whichever row the navigation arrows put it at.

What I wound up doing was toggling OFF the Show Scrollbar setting, then toggling it back ON. The galleries are still snapping to the top on my first attempt to scroll, but after that they're fine. This initial glitch also occurs when I leave a screen and return to it: first time scrolling, it snaps to the top, but after that it's fine.

Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, is there a cause or a fix? 

Thanks!

34 REPLIES 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice one, @Enibas, thanks. Where did you find that button, by the way?

Enibas
Advocate I
Advocate I

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ -> scroll to the very end -> inside the big grey banner, there is a white button "Contact support" -> "Describe your issue" -> ignore all items, scroll to the very end and click on "Continue to support ticket".

Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing, thanks!

Enibas
Advocate I
Advocate I

Here's what I got from MS Support: "We can confirm that the issue has been fixed by the product team. Hence could you please try to change the authoring version to the latest version: 3.22111.17 and republish the app." 

TedBabcock
Advocate II
Advocate II

I did this -- success! Thanks to everyone!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I did this and it's worked for me. Just waiting on feedback from some more users, but I'm confident it's done the trick. Thanks guys 👍

MGeale
Helper II
Helper II

teamwork-anchor-meme

zaina
Frequent Visitor

are you guys sure you are using 3.22111.17 and not facing issue because I am using recommended one 3.22105.21 and I am not facing issue any more. I am NOT using 3.22111.17.

@zaina I'm using 3.22111.17 and not experiencing the issue anymore. I was also on 3.22105.21 and the issue disappeared following the outcome of this thread. 

I mainly updated the version because MS advised to do so. If any issues relapse, I'll roll it back to 3.22105.21...

zaina
Frequent Visitor

yes I also can update to new version but when we close studio and open it again it goes back to recommended one which is 3.22105.21..... do you see upgraded version always when open power apps studio every time or do you see recommended one ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,876)