Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thb65
Helper I
Helper I

Gallery Conditional Visible on Sharepoint Yes/No type column

Hi,

I want to make records (rows) visible only in the BrowseGallery if they have value Yes (or true) in Sharepoint Yes/No columntype.

BrowseGallery Visible property: 

I tried :

If(LookUp(LibraryName,Active=true,true,false))

And tried using the Filter:

Filter(LibraryName,Active = true)

it comes with error "Expected Boolean value" whereas in LibraryName (Datatype table ) the Active column values are true or false...

Any suggestions welcome !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ganeshsanap
Super User
Super User

@thb65 Replace [LibraryName] with my formula given above, like:

SortByColumns(Search(Filter(LibraryName, Active = 1),TextSearchBox1.Text,"s07z","o2jt","wkwr","xf9e","gu7p","OData__x0067_et4"), "s07z", If(SortDescending1, Descending, Ascending))

Please click Accept as solution & 👍 if my answer helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. If the answer was useful in other ways, please consider giving it ‌‌👍

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

HI @thb65 ,

The second one should work - are you sure the SharePoint column Active is a yes/no field? I assume LibraryName is your SharePoint list/library name.

You could also try

Filter(
   LibraryName,
   Active
)

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Eelman
Super User
Super User

@thb65 

Ive always had to use the structure Text(columnName) = "true" to get this to work, ie

Filter( LibraryName, Text(Active) = "true")

It's always been a weird error to manage.

You will get a delegation warning but if your list will never get beyond 2000 records it's fine.

Hi Warren,

Thanks

- the sharepoint column Active is a yes/no type.

- LibraryName is indeed my SP library name

your code produces an error: Expected Boolean value.

Any other ideas ?

Hi Eelman,

Thanks for the reaction.

Your code gives also the error: Expected Boolean value

Location Browsegallery1.Visible

on Filter (LibraryName, Text(Active) = "true") = there is an error in this formula. try revising the formula and try running it again. Datatype: table

any ideas ?

@thb65 

Add below formula to Items property of Gallery control. It should work for you:

Filter(LibraryName, Active = 1)

OR

Filter(LibraryName, Active = true)

Here, LibraryName is the name of SharePoint list/library data source and Active is internal name of Yes/No column. No need to set Visible property of gallery control.