cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OgunUstun
Frequent Visitor

Gallery Delegation Issue

Dear All,

I am having an issue to filter my gallery. My data source is excel which allow me 2000 item limits. In order to reach the item above 2000 i am trying to use some filters etc but i can not reach any item above 2000

May i ask you to check my item field on my gallery and let me know how to solve this case? I read my post about it, i thought that i did the correct thing but outcome negative 😞

2021-04-06 13_20_31-Start.png2021-04-06 13_21_21-Search.png2021-04-06 13_22_59-Start.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jagadeeshk
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Excel is not a delegated data source. With excel only 2000 is possible ( that with setting to 2000 record). for more than 2000 use other data source.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jagadeeshk
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Excel is not a delegated data source. With excel only 2000 is possible ( that with setting to 2000 record). for more than 2000 use other data source.

View solution in original post

v-tiribe
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @OgunUstun,

To complement @Jagadeeshk 's answer which is accurate, i am placing below Microsoft official documentation with the most popular data sources that support delegation:

You may also need to check each connector documentation to see what are the delegable functions available for each one.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/delegation-overview#delegable-data-sour... 

When delegation is not used, all 2000 lines of data (the number specified on app setting which limit is 2000) are brought to your device and it will be calculated on client side (your apps). However, if there are more than 2000 lines, your app can access only the first 2000 lines and your calculated total will be not accurate.

Best regards,

Tiago Ribeiro | Power Platform Support Engineer

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call? Check out the recording here!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (60,776)