Helper II
Helper II

Gallery Filter thisitem issue

Hello,

I have created a gallery view and i use the formula 

ThisItem.'Column' to show the data

It works for all te columns except this one 'Investigation Status'

Wolfmeyn_0-1662707170430.png

I even made an 'investigation status' filter with dropdown which works, so it filters the gallery view based on status but the information is just not visible in the column.  

The only difference with this column is that when they click on the item in the gallery it is a view form mode, but because i want the investigation status to be able to be editted in the view form mode, i therefore used patch on 'investigation status'. And the patch function works fine, it successfully updates the data in the investigation status column, it is just not visible in the gallery somehow.

Btw this is my patch function

Patch(DenmarkUAI,LookUp(DenmarkUAI,ID=SelectedItemID),{'Investigation Status': Dropdown1_1.SelectedText});

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Wolfmeyn,

Could you please tell me that if this 'Investigation Status' is a Choice type in your data source?

If so, I think you should modify your formula as below:

ThisItem.'Investigation Status'.Value
Best Regards,
Qi

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
rubin_boer
Super User
Super User

hi @Wolfmeyn 

that column is a record like {a: "aaa", b: "bbb"} more than one column, which cant be displayed in a label,

you can display {a: "aaa", b: "bbb"}.a though or {a: "aaa", b: "bbb"}.b

Hope it helps,

R

hey there if you liked the post give it a thumbs up, and if it solved your question please accept it as a solution.
v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Wolfmeyn,

Could you please tell me that if this 'Investigation Status' is a Choice type in your data source?

If so, I think you should modify your formula as below:

ThisItem.'Investigation Status'.Value
Best Regards,
Qi

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,102)