cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Gallery Jumps to Top of Frame When Patching Record in Collection

Hi everyone,

I have an Gallery that references a colleciton that contains quesitons. It is then setup so when the questions are filled (on change action) in which are in the gallery it patches the collection with the answers that the user has given.

The issue I have is that when the questions are completed e.g. radio button selected it jumps to the top of the gallery scroll frame everytime. Here is video of the issue: https://youtu.be/p9RnOTTlMuA 

Is there anyway to stop the jumping within the scroll frame so it stays on the last completed selected item?

I hope someone can help.

Karl

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @KnipeBolland ,

I think this cannot be achieved so far. Consider to add an idea in below forum if you need this:
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Super User II
Super User II

@KnipeBolland 

We do not get the jumping when we tested a Gallery with Patching  on our side when we execute the Patch from a record where it is scrolled down in the gallery. In our case the Gallery remained where it was - no jumping.

Check for any other things your app may be doing that could be causing this.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (48,672)