cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Gallery On Home Screen Only Shows Previously Submitted Form After New Form is Submitted

I have a Tablet PowerApp that is connected to a SharePoint 365 list datasource.  The Home Screen has a Gallery that displays a list of all submitted items.  There is no filter on the Gallery.  Also on the Home Screen is a button to "Create New Request".  It transitions to a Form in New Form Mode.  When I click the Submit button to submit the new request, the submit button submits the form and transitions back to the Home Screen but now only the submitted item is showing in the gallery.  I can close the app and restart it and the Gallery displays all the items again or if I'm editing the App, I can click on the datasource and choose Refresh and the items will show up in the Gallery again.  My formula for the Submit button is as follows:

OnSelect : SubmitForm(Form1);Navigate(ScreenHome,ScreenTransition.Cover)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Gallery On Home Screen Only Shows Previously Submitted Form After New Form is Submitted

Try to refresh the DataSource on the final of the formula, like this:

OnSelect : SubmitForm(Form1);Navigate(ScreenHome,ScreenTransition.Cover); Refresh(yourdatasource)

See if it works.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Gallery On Home Screen Only Shows Previously Submitted Form After New Form is Submitted

OnSelect : SubmitForm(Form1);Navigate(ScreenHome,ScreenTransition.Cover); Refresh(yourdatasource)

See if it works.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

@Anonymous wrote:

See if it works.

Thanks!  That worked!

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

August 2020 CYST Challenge

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,827)