cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resolver I
Resolver I

Gallery OnSelect not firing

I have a gallery that has some formulas in the OnSelect event. The gallery works as expected in preview but once it's published the OnSelect event no longer fires. I have confirmed that the gallery is in Edit mode and I know that the click is registering because an icon (plus sign) I have set to visible when the gallery item is selected is working fine.

AaronRichardson_0-1598477548842.pngAaronRichardson_1-1598477629727.png

I know that the OnSelect event isn't firing because it creates a variable and sets the value to true and I have a label referring to that variable on my screen.

This has been a sporadic issue over the last few days. I keep thinking that I've got a syntax issue somewhere, but if that was the case wouldn't preview also be broken? Any thoughts on where I could look for issues?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Resolver I
Resolver I

I think I've figured out the issue (a combination of a bad variable and circular referencing), but I'm still confused why Preview mode still works but the published version doesn't. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Resolver I
Resolver I

I think I've figured out the issue (a combination of a bad variable and circular referencing), but I'm still confused why Preview mode still works but the published version doesn't. 

View solution in original post

Hi,

I am glad you were able to get this figured out here! Hopefully this will be useful to future communities users. 

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (76,887)