cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Field
Level 8

Gallery Scrollbar won't dissapear

Hello there,

I am trying to remove a scrollbar on my Gallery, but it won't dissapear.

Screenshot_2019-03-15 Refer a Friend Program - PowerApps.png

What am i doing wrong here?

14 REPLIES 14
ebDev
Level: Powered On

Re: Gallery Scrollbar won't dissapear

Have you gone to the "Advanced" tab and changed the property?

Sans titre.png

Field
Level 8

Yes, i did that, and yet nothing.

teste.png

Super User
Super User

@Field 

Are you still having this issue?  

I've seen Galleries kind of go crazy before and a lot of times, a delete and then an undo, will restore the Gallery to "normal".

Also, to verify there is not something about the app in general, is this only happening on one Gallery in the App, or any gallery you add?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Field
Level 8

Yeah,

I still have this issue. And it shows in all gallerys, and not only one.

Super User
Super User

@Field 

Can you try to create a new blank app and see if the issue still occurs in a fresh app?

I can't seem to duplicate the issue you have, so, not sure if there is something odd going on in the app.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Field
Level 8

Hello there,

Yes, i created a new app, and i have the exact same problem.

imagem.png

This behaviour does not change.

Super User
Super User

@Field 

I'm baffled...I created a blank app, made no changes, no connections, simply inserted a Blank Vertical Gallery and then added a label to the template.  Scrollbars go on an off as needed.

I noticed in your new app, you had connected to data and added more to the Gallery.  

Are you doing a "Canvas app from blank"?  Is the screen possibly what has the scrollbar and not the Gallery itself (i.e. a scrollable screen)?  Can you do a blank and not connect to anything, jus throw a gallery on the screen and add a label for the sample data?

Not sure...I'm throwing darts in the dark here a bit.

Field
Level 8

Hi there, i have tried everything and that scrollbar doesn't dissapear.

My only options is to increase the width of the gallery in order to not show the scrollbar. But that's annoying for me, because it ruins any calculations i had with width, and i am forced to change the design

Super User
Super User

@Field 

Still baffled!  

I've attached a very simple app to this message - two galleries.  1 with scrollbar 1 without.

Open it up and see if you see scrollbars on both or just the one intended.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

New Badges

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,706)