Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usaman45
Helper III
Helper III

Gallery display items

Hi,

I have a list show like below.   When the record has overwrite check is on. the same time period will not display on the calendar.

What is the formula should be?

Item Record:

==Name==       ==Date Period ===               ===Time====       ===Overwrite===

John Smith          1/1/2022-12/31/2022            8:00 AM                             N 

Jack Lee              1/1/2022-12/31/2022             12:00 AM                           N 

Tom White          10/1/2022 -11/31/2022         8:00 AM                             Y

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Roverandom
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

easy peasy:

Gallery.Items:

Roverandom_0-1660266805000.png

In the visible property of the control that will show Date Period (in my case, a Label), define that this control will be visible (true) only when ThisItem.Overwrite = "N". Like so:

Roverandom_1-1660267061719.png

Final result:

Roverandom_2-1660267166937.png

There are other ways to get the same result, but that's for another time.

Hi! I hope I was helpfull. Please always mark the answer that helped you, so others who need it will find it faster.

Roverandom is a book by J.R.R Tolkien. I'm a big fan of his works and as Frodo, Aragorn or Gollum are already widely used, I decided to use this nickname.

thanks for quick responds, but it is not what I want.

Roverandom
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Right. Please provide more details of what you need and if you have any code and/or screenshots of the app, please send them here as well.

Hi! I hope I was helpfull. Please always mark the answer that helped you, so others who need it will find it faster.

Roverandom is a book by J.R.R Tolkien. I'm a big fan of his works and as Frodo, Aragorn or Gollum are already widely used, I decided to use this nickname.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (1,831)