cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mini_Ma

Gallery doesn't load images properly (no error, but shows blank)

Hello,

I have faced a very strange thing that Gallery doesn't load image as expected. The image shows up blank and no errors.

Here are some basic background conditions:

- Images URL are saved under one excel column(excel already converted as table and connected to PowerAPP via excel online(business).  Other text items in Gallery can all upload properly.

- Image property has set to "ThisItem.Images" which "Images" here is the column of excel which saves image URLs;

- I also tried to only insert one single image controller and add one URL to its image property. It has the same behavior that image loads blank but no errors. But when I change URL to another external one, it works.

So, I don't know whether it is because

1) URL has "space"(even already convert to "%20" and doesn't load properly?

2) or excel online(business) can't be taken as URL container?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mini_Ma

I know the reason now. It's permission issue. When I change URL link to one external one. It works...

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Nogueira1306
Community Champion
Community Champion

I dont think that images can be in an URl, not sure bc I never used it as URl. What I always do is save them as x64 and after it, show them in PA

If you need additional help please tag me in your reply and please like my reply.
If my reply provided you with a solution, pleased mark it as a solution ✔️!

Best regards,
Gonçalo Nogueira

Check my LinkedIn!

Check my User Group (pt-PT)!

Hi Nogueira,

Thanks for reply. But it's not my wish.

I need to load many images not one by one. So I need to load from Gallery automatically.

I see many other used URL saving in excel and achieve the target. But I don't know I can't here.

Mini_Ma

I know the reason now. It's permission issue. When I change URL link to one external one. It works...

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,543)