I have faced a very strange thing that Gallery doesn't load image as expected. The image shows up blank and no errors.
Here are some basic background conditions:
- Images URL are saved under one excel column(excel already converted as table and connected to PowerAPP via excel online(business). Other text items in Gallery can all upload properly.
- Image property has set to "ThisItem.Images" which "Images" here is the column of excel which saves image URLs;
- I also tried to only insert one single image controller and add one URL to its image property. It has the same behavior that image loads blank but no errors. But when I change URL to another external one, it works.
So, I don't know whether it is because
1) URL has "space"(even already convert to "%20" and doesn't load properly?
2) or excel online(business) can't be taken as URL container?
Solved! Go to Solution.
I dont think that images can be in an URl, not sure bc I never used it as URl. What I always do is save them as x64 and after it, show them in PA
If you need additional help please tag me in your reply and please like my reply.
If my reply provided you with a solution, pleased mark it as a solution ✔️!
Check my LinkedIn!
Check my User Group (pt-PT)!
Thanks for reply. But it's not my wish.
I need to load many images not one by one. So I need to load from Gallery automatically.
I see many other used URL saving in excel and achieve the target. But I don't know I can't here.
Learn how to create your own user groups today!
Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!
Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.