cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amapola188
Helper I
Helper I

Gallery doesn't spread across

I really like how Reza does the tabs in this video. I'm trying to recreate it but my gallery is piled on top of each other and doesn't spread across the gallery. 

Amapola188_0-1631664293756.png

Changing Align in Container to Stretch gives me below. I have exactly copied the settings as in the video but while changing the TemplateSize to Parent.Height in Reza's video constrains the gallery to the height of the container, mine still goes well beyond, see screenshot below. - Considering height is set to 100, that's not right but there you go, that's what it is.

Amapola188_1-1632873715063.png

The video is only a few month old. I really wonder why it works in his demonstration and not for me. Some of his settings did not match my default settings and I have adjusted those. I've gone through all the Advanced settings but I can't see anything that might make a difference.

I don't have a lot of experience with PowerApps but considering it's a horizontal gallery but is piling on the left, this just seems odd. Any ideas would be much appreciated! 

Thank you!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,796)