cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BO55VXR
Advocate II
Advocate II

Gallery list with drop down changed ALL items (intermittently)

I have a gallery of items with the underlying data source coming from an Azure SQL Database (there's also sorting/flitering) in the "items" property.

The item template for the gallery also has a drop down selection box and is bound to a field from the data source.

Everything seems to work fine except that intermittently that when the user changes the drop down value on the top row, it actually then changes to value of every other item on the page... See below where the top line was changed and it replicated down the whole list.

If the user hits F5 to refresh, all the data resets.

Browser is Chrome .... Anyone else had this issue (and a soluion).

BeforeBeforeAfterAfter

As I said ... this problem is intermittent, a lot of the time its fine ...and changing the top row does not have any issues.... very frustrating..

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @BO55VXR,

By default Gallery control will only have Label controls after you selecting fields from the right side tree view. I guess that you added the dropdown by yourself. Would you please share the formula of the Items property of this dropdown control? 

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,858)