cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Microsoft dinusc
Microsoft

Re: Gallery not refreshing correctly

I created a test application that should be close to the one described in this thread but I could not reproduce the issue. I can scroll through all the records after editing rows (~200 records). If this problem can still be reproduced, could you please provide the session id so we can investigate it?

Highlighted
MB
Level: Powered On

Yes I can still reproduce the issue, on an iPad, works OK in a browser on a PC though.

I am also having issues with Lookup fields that seem to be non-delegable, and as a temporary workaround for that I set the Data row limit for non-delegable queries (App Settings, Advanced Settings) to 2000.  So this morning I tried that for this App, changing the value from 500 to 650, and it now sees the whole list even after editing.  Seems to be that it's not using 500 as a default, but has been getting 100 from somewhere, and now that I have overridden the 500 it is using that.

Note that the query that drives the Gallery is delegable, and I get no warnings for it, so not sure why changing the row limit has any affect, but it has.

netmarie

Hi, if you were addressing this question to me, the issue still occurs when I remove the FirstN formula.  It is not consistent.  For example, just now when I removed FirstN, I still could scroll through all the rows the first 3 times I selected that department (to open the employee screen). When I changed department and returned to the one with over 100 rows, I could not scroll past 100 rows.  Sometimes, changing departments actually makes it work.  I would be happy to share the session id with you but you won't be able to access the data without credentials in our organization. I would also be happy to share my screen with you using zoom or something.

Microsoft dinusc
Microsoft

Thank you, @netmarie. Having the session ID would definetely be helpfull.

netmarie

This is for a test version that is the same for that screen - fc5c11af-8866-4624-acfc-b6de78faa6fe.

Microsoft dinusc
Microsoft

Unfortunately, I cannot find any logs by that session id. Can you please ensure that session id is taken right after the application gets into the state where it cannot scroll beyond 100 records?

netmarie

Sorry my mistake.  I just ran the app again and got it in a 'stuck place'.  Here is the session ID: f069c02e-3e9e-46d7-b08b-8ccd197d7e94

Microsoft dinusc
Microsoft

Thank you for posting the session ID!

I was able to reproduce the issue and filed a bug internally.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,102)