cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gallery not showing radio button items

I have a gallery showing all of the answers for a selected form response, this information is all pulled through using the formula "ThisItem.Column" from SharePoint. Example = ThisItem.Department

However, one question within a form is a radio button, with two choices linked to the SharePoint, 'yes' and 'no'. I'm unable to get this item to pull through in the gallery using the standard formula: ThisItem.'If we reach out to anyone from your previous company, are we able to mention your name?''

Attached is the error message I'm receiving, 'Change the rule to produce a (0) value.'

Is there another formula I can look to use so the item which has multiple choices and is a radio button is able to pull through into the gallery, please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
adedapo
Helper I
Helper I

Try 

ThisItem.'If we reach out to anyone from your previous company, are we able to mention your name?''.Value

Choice options from share point have a structure of {Value: ActualValue}

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
adedapo
Helper I
Helper I

Try 

ThisItem.'If we reach out to anyone from your previous company, are we able to mention your name?''.Value

Choice options from share point have a structure of {Value: ActualValue}

Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing, thank you @adedapo, really appreciate the help!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @adedapo

The formula is working perfectly for the gallery, thank you! I'm trying to now add in a formula where I can send the selected details through which are showing within the gallery via email. The code I'm using is:

/*Create semicolon separated list of people to email, send the email, reset subject & message fields*/
Set(_emailRecipientString,Concat(MyPeople,Mail & ";"));
Office365Outlook.SendEmail(_emailRecipientString,

"Can the referrers name be mentioned: "& 'View Gallery'.Selected,Value('If we reach out to anyone from your previous company, are we able to mention your name?) ",

{Importance:"Normal"});
Clear(MyPeople)

Do you know the amends to the formula I need to make to pull the selected item through as a value, please? The below currently isn't working for me and I've tried quite a few variants.

'View Gallery'.Selected,Value('If we reach out to anyone from your previous company, are we able to mention your name?)

'View Gallery' = gallery name

CamArmstrong_0-1643369993231.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

All good, I've worked it out, thank you @adedapo 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,990)