cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
newuser1
Regular Visitor

Gallery's

Hey guys, 

I am attempting to filter a very large table of parts with multple columns of data asciated with each part, in order to do this I am trying to use a single text input, multple combo boxes and multiple check boxes and return all records that match all the non-blank / empty controls. 

this is the code I have so far but i haven't been able to sucessfully incorperate the search / checkboxes into the filtering process. 

If(
    !IsBlank(vendorDropDown.SearchText) && !IsBlank(materialDropDown.SearchText),
    Filter(
        PartVar,
        PartManufacturer in vendorDropDown.SearchText,
        Material in materialDropDown.SearchText, PartNote in searchInput.Text 
    ),
    IsBlank(vendorDropDown.Selected) && IsBlank(materialDropDown.Selected) && IsBlank(searchInput.Text),
    PartVar,
    Filter(
        PartVar,
        (PartManufacturer in vendorDropDown.SearchText) || (Material in materialDropDown.SearchText) || (PartNote in searchInput.Text) 
    )
)

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Drrickryp
Super User
Super User

Hi @newuser1 

Please identify your datasource.  For example, Excel table, Sharepoint list or Sql table?

@Drrickryp 

Excel Table via onedrive 

Hi @newuser1 

I'm a bit confused about what exactly you are doing with the CheckBoxes.  Could you attach an image of your Gallery screen please.

@Drrickryp 

They are to allow the user to quickly filter the parts by a phrase that may or may not be present in some of the text associated with the parts. Basically, they search for specific text with in a description. 

Part catalog.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,768)