cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rabbanisyed
Helper V
Helper V

Gallery search with azure AD groups

i wanted to add Azure Groups or o365 groups in the Gallery which was hard to get  it because it required a groupid which is a pain assume if i have 1000 groups i have to copy paste 1000 time so i have exported all the groups from Azure in to excel file with two columns Groupname and ID and then i have manullay added the index colum in the excel file to have a relation ship between id and the groupname. in a Gallery1 items i have set the excel file so i got all the 1000 groups that works, the second thing is i wanted to have another gallery2 where i can get the members in the Group, i did that and i received all the members in the galler2. working all fine and i have a counter to count down the members i am getting the correct numbers. i only issue i have is search a member in a group in gallery2, i place a textinput for searching a name which i can not, plus the gallery load only 100 records. i am attaching a snpshot

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (1,556)