Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jezter12
Frequent Visitor

Gallery to produce a meeting agenda

Hello,

I am wondering if you can assist me?

I am building an application that captures requests, once captured these items have a quick review and are then put to a board meeting to triage them. 

What I would like to be able to do, based upon the a date field in the idea list is auto generate the agenda for that meeting, without the user having to use a date picker. Maybe a drop down box with next meeting and last meeting. All the dates of the meeting are stored in a sharepoint list so I can use that as a data source.

The way I am thinking of doing it is to have a date picker regardless, but not make it visible to the user, but then run a formula from a drop down selector (or button) That will auto populate the start and end date. I can then filter the gallery based upon this.

The logic for the formula, for next meeting, would be to look for the next meeting date equal to or greater than today and use that as the end date then look for the first meeting less than today and use that for the start date.

Then for last meeting it would be the first meeting less than today as end date then end date -30 days as the start date.

Its in the doing that i struggle, does anyone have any idea, or is their a simpler way to filter a gallery by dates between?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

<
Users online (5,400)