cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
M_Abt

Gallery with many Information not reloading data at the end.

I have two galleries with the same source (SharePoint List, 1000 items, Powerapp Limit default 500):

The first gallery has lot's of information in it. When i reach the scrollable End, the data is not reloading.

The second gallery has just the title from the list in it and here it's possible to reload all the data when scrolling down.

Is there any known limitation how many controls a galery can handle? Any limitation about the Column types to use inside a gallery? I haven't found anything so far but there seems to be a limitation. At the end of gallery my browsers Statusbar is "waiting for europe.api.powerapps.com"... for hours .

1 REPLY 1
iAm_ManCat
Super User
Super User

Are you directly referring to the columns or are you doing lookups?

Are you scrolling down to the bottom immediately or are you scrolling at a medium pace and waiting for the next bit to load before you scroll more? Power Apps will load a hundred items and then the next hundred, so if you scroll all the way to the bottom the number of rows and columns it is trying to load simultaneously may be more than it can handle - some more context on how many columns and what types would be useful to help us diagnose 🙂

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,345)