cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AvianDecosta

Generate Report from SharePoint list using PowerApps Dropdown or filter

Hello All,

I am learning PowerApps. I have an employee SharePoint List which has employee hr data. I want to display multiple PowerApps dropdown and search button. Once user select value from all the drop down and click on search button, there should be report to be generate with selected columns with  option to excel.

I want to implement this using PowerApps or PowerBI

Is there any article available where I can find step by step instruction to implement in one article or from multiple articles?

Regards

Avian

1 REPLY 1
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @AvianDecosta ,

Firstly, you cannot directly export data from Power Apps to Excel, however you  can send a CSV file via Power Automate.

Before we start there however, regarding your question around design of drop-downs and search boxes are quite easily done in Power Apps. If you are new to the platform, you might start with this video form @DavesTechTips.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,967)