Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JhonatanOB1993
Helper II
Helper II

Generate barcode image from data

Good evening, everyone.
Please help me with the following consultation.
It's about an app I am developing and I would like, after completing some product data; for example, code, batch, supplying plant, and others, It can generate an image that contains a barcode and is generated with the data mentioned above.
Do you know if is It possible to develop on powerapps?

In advance, thank you very much and have a good weekend 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mdevaney
Super User
Super User

@JhonatanOB1993 
You'll have to find a barcode API and then either see if its an existing connector, do an HTTP call (in Flow) and return the barcode OR make a custom connector

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
mdevaney
Super User
Super User

@JhonatanOB1993 

Yes, you can.  There's a pretty good barcode tutorial here to help you build the app if SharePoint is your datasource.

Link to article:
https://collab365.community/barcode-enabled-inventory-management-system-using-sharepoint-powerapps/

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Hi, @mdevaney.

Thanks for your answer. The barcode tutorial article helped me, but are there any way that PowerApps generates barcode with data, because in the article each barcode is generate with random data.

Regards,

Jhonatan Ora

mdevaney
Super User
Super User

@JhonatanOB1993 
You'll have to find a barcode API and then either see if its an existing connector, do an HTTP call (in Flow) and return the barcode OR make a custom connector

---

Thanks for your answers, @mdevaney . I'll be doing the suggestion 🙂

Have a good Sunday

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,598)