cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Get CRM hidden fields in PowerApps

We are currently in the process of creating PowerApps to replace our usage of Dialogs which are to be deprecated soon on Dynamics 365. A query that i must have the system run, is to identify all users that are a member of a specific team and also ensure they are enable users, not disabled.

The issue i am having, is i firstly cannot find a field in the User entity that would all me to query the teams entity.

Secondly, when trying to access the isdisabled field within PowerApps, i am unable to find it and when manually typing it says invalid name.

Is there something i need to do to get these fields to be recognised in PowerApps?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Get CRM hidden fields in PowerApps

Hi @UncountedBrute,

Under PowerApps, the fields are all listed with the property name, for example, for the Account status, if we would like to check whether it is disabled, we need to check the value of statecode in PowerApps.

For the team membership, we need to check the value of _owningteam_value, which then would return a GUID for the team owner.

"

Statecode:

Description: Shows whether the account is active or inactive. Inactive accounts are read-only and can't be edited unless they are reactivated.

Default Options:

0 : Active
1 : Inactive

"

"

_owningteam_value

Unique identifier of the team who owns the account.

"

For more details, please check the Accounts entity property detail:

account EntityType

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

i am yet to try your sugestion because i am working on another process but with that concept in mind, what would i need to do to contact the Call To and Call From fields in the phone call entity, as these are both party list fields too?

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

I have tried this in PowerApps, however the _owningteam_value field is not identifiable within PowerApps and is classed as an Invalid Name.

Just so you are aware; we do not use the account entity and use the User entity instead.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,663)