cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daz0894
Regular Visitor

Get Latitude & Longitude from Address in Realtime with Google Maps API, then populate Map with Pins

Is there a way for me to send a list of customers and addresses to Google Maps API to return Latitude & Longitude which then populates a map - all within PowerApps?

My reasoning is that I don't already have Latitude & Longitude stored anywhere, and as it is a list that constantly gets added to (new customers), it is would be more practical to get this is realtime rather than manually getting this information on a regular basis and storing it somewhere (SQL in my case)

P.S. I need to show more than 50 locations, otherwise I could use 'ItemsAddress' option

1 REPLY 1
v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi@daz0894,

Do you want to get Latitude & Longitude based on the address and add pins to the Google Map?

Here are some similar threads you can refer to:

Solved: Multiple Map Pins onto a Google Map - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Solved: Google map and pin in PowerApps - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Also, here is a blog you can refer to: 

How to add a Google Map to a PowerApp - Collab365 Community

I have a test on my side, please take a try as below.

"https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/staticmap?center="
& "Brooklyn+Bridge;New+York;NY"
& "&zoom=13 &size=600x600 &key=MyKez
&markers=color:red%7Clabel:A%7C" &"Brooklyn+Bridge
&markers=color:red%7Clabel:A%7C" &"New+York;NY"

Regards,

Qi

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (14,537)