cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daz0894
Regular Visitor

Get Latitude & Longitude from Address in Realtime with Google Maps API, then populate Map with Pins

Is there a way for me to send a list of customers and addresses to Google Maps API to return Latitude & Longitude which then populates a map - all within PowerApps?

My reasoning is that I don't already have Latitude & Longitude stored anywhere, and as it is a list that constantly gets added to (new customers), it is would be more practical to get this is realtime rather than manually getting this information on a regular basis and storing it somewhere (SQL in my case)

P.S. I need to show more than 50 locations, otherwise I could use 'ItemsAddress' option

1 REPLY 1
v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi@daz0894,

Do you want to get Latitude & Longitude based on the address and add pins to the Google Map?

Here are some similar threads you can refer to:

Solved: Multiple Map Pins onto a Google Map - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Solved: Google map and pin in PowerApps - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Also, here is a blog you can refer to: 

How to add a Google Map to a PowerApp - Collab365 Community

I have a test on my side, please take a try as below.

"https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/staticmap?center="
& "Brooklyn+Bridge;New+York;NY"
& "&zoom=13 &size=600x600 &key=MyKez
&markers=color:red%7Clabel:A%7C" &"Brooklyn+Bridge
&markers=color:red%7Clabel:A%7C" &"New+York;NY"

Regards,

Qi

Best Regards,
Qi

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,815)