cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Erdi
Level: Powered On

Get Related Person or Group Field Data

I would like to get a person or group field data from SharePoint list according to combo boxes change event. Below is the scenario.

I have two SharePoint definition list and the main data list. Report Subject list gets the reference from Report Type list and I have two combo boxes which feed on those lists. When I changed those combo boxes, it should search the Report Type list with those two parameters. Then the query will get the AuthorizedPersons field value/s to the person type combo box from the Report Type list. But the data not getting. You can find the form visualization and the query that I used.

1- LookUp(Filter('Rapor Konusu',drpReportType.Selected.Value in Title),drpReportSubject.Selected.Value in DocumentType.Value,AuthorizedPersons)

2- Filter('Rapor Konusu',drpReportType.Selected.Value in Title && drpReportSubject.Selected.Value in DocumentType.Value).AuthorizedPersons

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Get Related Person or Group Field Data

Hi @Erdi ,

Do you want the Person type Combobox is based on another combobox which items is based from other SP list?

I think you can try the following workaround, I test as next:

DataSource:

Person(Person type)

20190315combobox1sp1.PNG

Titil_Lookup (lookup type from sp list 1)

20190315combosp2.PNG

App Test:

Add one button and Button1.OnSelect:ClearCollect(test1,'20190315person and group');ClearCollect(test2,AddColumns(test1,"PersonName",Person.DisplayName))

DataCardValue3.Items:Filter(test2,Title = DataCardValue2.Selected.Value).PersonName

20190315comboboxapptest.PNG

Result Test:

20190315comboboxresultgif.gif

Hope this could be helpful.

Best Regards.

Yumia

TopShelf-MSFT
Level 10

Re: Get Related Person or Group Field Data

Thanks for posting in the community @Erdi - can you review the above reply and update the thread if it was helpful?

Thank you,

@TopShelf-MSFT 

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,603)