cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EvaR
Frequent Visitor

Get uploaded excel rows in powerapps

Hello all,

I am looking for a way in PowerApps that would enable to transfer rows from different excel file uploads to one common gallery. To explain - a new excel sheet is generated from another report and we want to upload those rows to PowerApps gallery. Then next week new excel sheet will be generated again and I want to add those rows again to the same gallery in PA.

Has anyone done something similar already? I was trying to do it like in this video but many steps are not really clear to me upload excel in powerapps | get uploaded excel rows in powerapps - YouTube

Thanks for all the support!

1 REPLY 1
v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @EvaR ,

The best practice is that you can create a main excel table and use it in your powerapps gallery as a datasource.

Then you could create a flow to catch if a new excel file is created . If it is created, the flow will get its all items and patch them to your main excel table.

Best Regards,

Wearsky

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,246)