Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

GetMap error

Hi All,

Anyone faced the issue BingMap error? I am used UserLat as Latitude and UserLon as Longitude
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: GetMap error

Hi @daroot

It sounds like the Latitude value that you're passing to GetMap is incorrect. Can you confirm what UserLat and UserLon are? Where are you setting these in your app?

Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @timl,

I am used this on the view record page within gallery. I put this on the Image control:

BingMaps.GetMap(
"Road",
UserLat, UserLon,
{pushpin:UserLat & "," & UserLon})

The UserLat field is a Lotitude value, and UserLon is a Longitude value. On the PowerApps studio didn't show any errors. Should I changed the UserLat field name to Latitude in SPList?

Thanks for any advice
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Hi @daroot

I would suggest that you add a label to your screen and set Text property to your formula.

When you run your app, the label should show the actual arguments that you're passing to the GetMap function. This should help you diagnose the problem, or you could post the result here if you're still stuck.

Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @timl,

Tried your suggestion, but the error still exist. Anyway is there any better way to embed imagemap in the app instead used my previous code?

Thanks,

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Hi @daroot

When you added the label, what did the label say when you ran the app?

Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @timl,

It display the same error, latitude not found 😞

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,695)