cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ananda
Resolver I
Resolver I

Getting black, blank space below in an embedded PowerApp in SharePoint Page (modern)

Hi

I'm getting black, blank, space down in an embedded PowerApp in SharePoint Page (modern). Adding PowerApp in modern page as embedded, 

I'm using below code.

<iframe width="98%" height="98%" src="https://web.powerapps.com/webplayer/iframeapp?hideNavBar=true&amp;source=iframe&amp;screenColor=rgba...>

or

<iframe width="1366px" height="768px" src="https://web.powerapps.com/webplayer/iframeapp?source=iframe&screenColor=rgba(104,101,171,1)&appId=/p..." />

In both the case I'm getting a black, blank space, while scrolling down the page. 

Please find the screen short as attached,

Appreciate your help/ idea on this.

Thank you

ananda

4 REPLIES 4
KrishnaV
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @ananda,

I am able to reproduce this issue and I see some bug with iframe it is working good in edge and showing black blank space in chrome. However, I replaced the embed webpart with PowerApps webpart and I provided my App URL as below:
https://apps.powerapps.com/play/<<APP-ID>>?tenantId=<< your tenantID>> &source=portal&screenColor=rgba(0%2C%20176%2C%20240%2C%201)
Note: This URL you will see when you click on any app in make.powerapps.com

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help let me know I am always happy to help.

Regards,
Krishna
If this post helps give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Regards,
KrishnaV
Business Applications MVP, Microsoft Certified Trainer
Twitter | Linkedin | YouTube | GitHub
If this post helps you give a and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members / new members of the community.

Hi Krishna

Thank you for yours response. I've tried the same,, but it's not coming in actual size.
Can we define width and height in PowerApps webpart ?

Thank you.

KrishnaV
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @ananda,

Not really the height and width of the app but you can always draw the app to the required size, see the below for your reference.

PowerApp size.gif

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help let me know I am always happy to help.

Regards,
Krishna
If this post helps give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Regards,
KrishnaV
Business Applications MVP, Microsoft Certified Trainer
Twitter | Linkedin | YouTube | GitHub
If this post helps you give a and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members / new members of the community.

Hi Krishna

Thank you for the reply.

But the issue (with black, blank space at scrolling) remains same in PowerApp webpart as well.

PFA the screen short.

Regards

ananda

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,786)