cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Getting message Error Opening File

On one tenant, starting today, whenever I try to open any of the PowerApps in Studio (by clicking the ellipses in make.powerapps.com and choosing edit) I get the following message: 

image.png

My users, when trying to opening in the Player are sometimes getting in and sometimes getting 'This app stopped working. Try refreshing your browser.'

I am doing work on other tenants and so far the Apps on those tenants are opening normally in both Edit and Play mode.

This issue is affecting all three App I have tried opening in Edit mode so far.

I am using Chrome web browser.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Getting message Error Opening File

Tried again this morning and the App opened correctly in Studio so appears to have been a temporary glitch.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PaulD1 ,

Based on the error message you provided, it seems to tell that the canvas app is not existed in your current tenant.

Please consider clear cache of your browser, then sign in PowerApps with your proper credential, then edit the canvas app again, check if the issue is solved.

Also please check if you have switched to proper Environment in your PowerApps.

If the issue still exists, please consider submit an assisted support ticket through the following link:
https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Tried again this morning and the App opened correctly in Studio so appears to have been a temporary glitch.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,142)