cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rhamza
Helper V
Helper V

Getting record from a lookup in a choice...

Good afternoon,

With this function, I am able to pull records but not the lookup records...

rhamza_0-1641929921866.png

24 REPLIES 24
rhamza
Helper V
Helper V

@AJ_Z 

Mate, I can't thank you enough. I've been chatting here for a long time and with other post and  I wasn't able to sort it out.  I spent literally 40hours on this problem. ( There was 3 tickets opened for similar issue all related to that and you fixed the Combobox Filtering, the gallery and the patch! ) 

You went above the expectation with a real time meeting, spent 3h with me to find out that a microsoft feature doesn't allow me to filter properly. I'll let you post the solution here. ( Service quality 20 on 10 ! ) 

Good job mate !

AJ_Z
Super User
Super User

I am so glad I was able to help with all of the issues and thanks so much for your kind words it really does mean a lot 🙂 !

The root cause of this issue links back to this setting once turned off an refreshed the issue was resolved:

AJ_Z_0-1642451425139.png

Thanks again for your kind words and good luck on your Power App Journery!!! 😄

If you appreciated my comments/responses please be sure to Like/Kudo them it really does make me smile 🙂 !

@rhamza ,

Firstly kudos to @AJ_Z for sorting this - I could not have arrived at the problem from the information you provided.

The real issue was understanding exactly what you wanted, in particular that you were using Dataverse - Lookup columns are generally references to SharePoint and I was framing answers accordingly. If you have a couple of minutes, please read this guide - it will assist you greatly in having your issues solved efficiently.

@WarrenBelz ,

Thx for your help mate. I was trying so many different things and none of them were working. I'll try to be more clear in the future but this forum lack Real time chat and Booking which are extremely helpful.

I totally agree a real time chat would be amazing ☺️. Also @AJ_Z I really think you should set up some sort of blog or channel 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,275)