I need your help to resolve this issue.
I am getting this error in my production app but the same part of code is working in my own (copied from production) app.
An unknown error occurred server response: <Exception in ScrubsensitiveDatasafe> please do any one help me on this??
Thanks in Advance!!
I'm struggling with this error for awhile and waiting for someone to help this out too.
For more detail:
I have EditForm with directly use a sharepoint list as a datasource. This is really common on my code in this application but It doesn't work for just this one EditForm. So, I have tried to compare with the others code that have the same logics but nothing particularly different.
Thanks in advance for any helps
I'm having the same issue.
What do you mean by "changing the source to point directly on table" ?
I have my EditForm with DataSource as : table_name
And a button with OnSelect as : SubmitForm([@table_name]);;
I don't understand the error : <Exception in ScrubsensitiveDatasafe>
I'm also getting this error message when trying to patch data from a form to a SharePoint list (using OnSelect when a button is clicked).
If anyone could point me in the right direction, as I'm still fairly new to Power Apps and not used the patch function beforehand.
I've managed to resolve my issue. When I was using the patch function, I'd entered the data card reference/name and not the data card value in the syntax.
When changing this over to the data card values, I got my form to patch successfully to my SharePoint list. Hope this information might help someone else on here.
In Dataverse you may have a table and this one contains views that you can use in Gallery.Items
When I use a view as datasource it generate the error <Exception in ScrubsensitiveDatasafe>
But not when using the table
Thank you so much for your reply.
I manage to fix this error with the following change :
I had a gallery inside a page which lead to another page with a form to fill.
Inside my gallery, i changed this :
To this :
So now my SubmitForm() inside my other page works just fine now.
Thanks again and i hope this will help others.