cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Getting this error in my power apps version - An unknown error occurred server response: <Exception in ScrubsensitiveDatasafe>

Hi All,

I need your help to resolve this issue.

I am getting this error in my production app but the same part of code is working in my own (copied from production) app.

An unknown error occurred server response: <Exception in ScrubsensitiveDatasafe> please do any one help me on this??

Thanks in Advance!!

23 REPLIES 23
chairuts
Frequent Visitor

I'm struggling with this error for awhile and waiting for someone to help this out too.

For more  detail:

I have EditForm with directly use a sharepoint list as a datasource. This is really common on my code in this application but It doesn't work for just this one EditForm. So, I have tried to compare with the others code that have the same logics but nothing particularly different.

Thanks in advance for any helps

burrisca
Advocate II
Advocate II

Also have a user get this error on an iPad

vpirau
Frequent Visitor

I have same error message in my PowerApps application in a Gallery control. Items

Last week the code and result was OK, now is not working anymore....

vpirau
Frequent Visitor

FYI, I had a view as datasource of the gallery. If I change the source to point directly on table it works !

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi !

I'm having the same issue.

What do you mean by "changing the source to point directly on table" ?

I have my EditForm with DataSource as : table_name

And a button with OnSelect as : SubmitForm([@table_name]);;

I don't understand the error : <Exception in ScrubsensitiveDatasafe>

Nickie_F
Frequent Visitor

Hi all,

I'm also getting this error message when trying to patch data from a form to a SharePoint list (using OnSelect when a button is clicked). 

If anyone could point me in the right direction, as I'm still fairly new to Power Apps and not used the patch function beforehand.   

Many thanks,

Nickie

Nickie_F
Frequent Visitor

I've managed to resolve my issue.  When I was using the patch function, I'd entered the data card reference/name and not the data card value in the syntax. 

When changing this over to the data card values, I got my form to patch successfully to my SharePoint list.  Hope this information might help someone else on here. 

Nickie 

In Dataverse you may have a table and this one contains views that you can use in Gallery.Items

When I use a view as datasource it generate the error <Exception in ScrubsensitiveDatasafe>

But not when using the table

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much for your reply.

I manage to fix this error with the following change :

I had a gallery inside a page which lead to another page with a form to fill.

Inside my gallery, i changed this : 

'Sharepoint List'

To this :

[@'Sharepoint List']

So now my SubmitForm() inside my other page works just fine now.

Thanks again and i hope this will help others.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,066)