cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to Top part of screen

Hello,

when I navigate to a screen (say SCR1) for the first time, PowerApps shows the screen at its top position. If I scrolll down, go to another screen, and then come back to SCR1, it shows the screen at the last position used (so down part in that case).

Whereas I would like it to always display the screen at the top.

Is there any way to achieve this ?

Guillaume

26 REPLIES 26
marsin04
Frequent Visitor

Hi - if the screen that we would like to have displayed at the top of the page has no Data Cards (only galleries and other Text/Label elements), where can we use the Visible property of "resetCan=False" in the screen? 

Thank you!

Dude! Really, Really Thanks!!!!! Heart Cat Mad
That simple issue still is too hard to solve in PowerApp. I begin developer there is five days, so I'm really suffering for now!
Cat Wink

JKat
Frequent Visitor

Using a timer works for data cards with galleries. The screen flashes as you open it.

Timer has 1 sec duration.

On timer start: UpdateContext({resetCan:false})

On timer end: UpdateContext({resetCan:true})

Data card Visible property has If(resetCan, true, false)

this is working in android mobile but not working in Iphones

azarshan1234
Frequent Visitor

it is not working in iphones

This (using a variable with OnVisible to control the visible property of the cards) worked for me but then was glitching on Mobile!  It would pile the cards on top of each other.  To solve this issue, I had to add 2 timers that displayed the form/cards in sections.  This is RIDICULOUS!!  Too much of a workaround for a simple need.  We just need a Reset (Canvas) function or the ability to manually set the scroll value.  PLEASE

lk777
Helper III
Helper III

My workaround:

Inserted a button (btnDummy) on the top of the scrollable DataCard.

Home button or Back button or whatever you use to return to any previous screen:

OnSelect = SetFocus(btnDummy)

The button can have Visible property set to True and set its size to the dot or you can use some logic to make it visible. OnSelect=false

It works for me.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (3,035)